Monday, January 18, 2010


I thought this was nice, so i shall copy it here for you (:




Rose (red) - Love ; I love you

Rose (white) - Eternal Love; innocence; heavenly; secrecy and silence

Rose (pink) - Perfect happiness; please believe me

Rose (yellow) - Friendship; jealousy; try to care

Rose (black) - Death

Rose (red and white) - Together; unity

Rose (thornless) - Love at first sight

Rose (single, full bloom) - I love you; I still love you

Rose bud - Beauty and youth; a heart innocent of love

Rose bud (red) - Pure and lovely

Rose bud (white) - Girlhood

Rosebud (moss) - Confessions of love

Roses (bouquet of full bloom) - Gratitude

Roses (garland or crown of) - Beware of virtue; reward of merit; crown ; symbol of superior merit

Roses (musk cluster) - Charming

Rose (tea) - I'll always remember

Rose (cabbage) - Ambassador of love

Rose (Christmas) - Tranquilize my anxiety; anxiety

Rose (damask) - Brilliant complexion

Rose (dark crimson) - Mourning

Rose (hibiscus) - Delicate beauty

Rose leaf - You may hope

Rosemary - Remembrance; commitment; fidelity

Rudbeckia - Justice

Rue - Disdain





A SINGLE ROSE IN ANY COLOR-indicates simplicity and gratitude

2 ROSES- mutual feelings

3 ROSES- I love you

7 ROSES- I'm infatuated with you

9 ROSES- We'll be together forever

10 ROSES- You are perfect

11 ROSES- You are My Treasured One

12 ROSES- Be mine!

13 ROSES- Friends forever

15 ROSES- I'm truly sorry

20 ROSES- I'm truly sincere towards you

21 ROSES- I'm dedicated to you

24 ROSES- Forever yours

25 ROSES- Congratulations

36 ROSES- Remembering our romantic times

40 ROSES- My genuine love for you

50 ROSES- Unconditional love

99 ROSES- I will love you all the days of my life

101 ROSES- I'm completely devoted to you

108 ROSES- Will you marry me?

999 ROSES- I love you till the end of time

No comments: